Silicone Oil 350cst
Silicone oil 350cst is a hydrophobic organic silicon material. There is a use in various fields such as drugs, daily compounds, food, and buildings. Its derivatives have reached hundreds, and commonly used polysiloxanes are mainly: polydimethylsiloxane, cyclosiloxane. , Aminosiloxane, polymethylphenylsiloxane, polyether polysiloxane copolymer, and the like. Wherein, the loop polymethylsiloxane is a commonly used polysiloxane.
Dimethyl silicone oil has high and low temperature resistance, excellent electrical insulation, good aging resistance, low surface tension, non-toxic and tasteless, physiologically inert, low viscosity-temperature coefficient, high compressibility, low volatility properties, good lubricity, etc. It can be used as insulating oil, lubricating oil, damping oil, anti-vibration oil, defoaming agent, mold release agent, mineral oil filler, etc.
|Name||Silicone oil 350cst|
|Mellow point||−59 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||101 °C(lit.)|
|Vapor Pressure||<5 mm Hg ( 25 °C)|
|Water solubility||Practically insoluble|
The excellent characteristics of dimethyl silicone oil make dimethyl silicone oil widely used in industrial production, national defense, scientific research, and medical and health departments, mainly for electrical insulation, demoulding, defoaming, damping and shockproof, hydraulic, Dustproof, waterproof and high and low temperature lubrication.
- Dimethicone is widely used in motors, electrical appliances and electronic instruments as an insulating medium for temperature resistance, arc resistance, corona resistance, corrosion resistance, moisture resistance and dust resistance. At present, it is also used as transformer and capacitor oil, which can reduce the size of the transformer, increase the power, improve safety and no pollution.
- Dimethyl silicone oil is used as shock and damping oil. Widely used in instruments, buffer dampers, shock buffers, torsional vibration shock absorbers in automobile internal machines, circuit breakers of overload relays, buffer liquids in circuit breakers, ammeters in automobiles and aircrafts, speedometers, etc. Shock-absorbing oil. This product is used as a liquid spring, which is small in volume and light in weight, and can withstand a large impact force in a wide temperature range.
- Dimethicone is used as mold release agent. It is widely used in plastic molding, rubber processing, metal casting, paper making, glass products, fiber, food, etc. It has strong mold release, high surface precision, less dosage, and can be used for multiple times at one time. It is safe, clean and odorless. , non-toxic and other advantages. Generally, a solution or emulsion of this product with a concentration of 0.5-2.5% is used, and it can be used after coating the surface of the mold and heat treatment at a temperature slightly higher than the molding temperature.
- Dimethicone is used as defoamer. It is the most widely used defoamer, with strong defoaming power, high temperature resistance, non-volatile, high chemical stability, no mildew, and safety. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, coating, pharmaceutical, leather, fermentation, food, etc. As long as 1O–1OOPPM is added to this product, it has a good defoaming effect.
- Dimethicone as lubricant. It is suitable for the lubricant of rubber, plastic bearings, gears, and the lubrication of machinery and precision instruments under high and low temperature conditions. This product with special additives can also be used as a wear-resistant and extreme-pressure lubricant.
- Dimethicone is used as surface treatment agent. Coat glass, ceramic and metal surfaces with about 10% solution or emulsion of this product. After heat treatment at 150-300℃, a semi-permanent waterproof, mildew-proof and insulating thin mold can be formed. It can also be used for waterproofing of paper, leather, building materials and fabrics.
- Dimethicone as additive. Adding a small amount of this product to materials such as coatings, rubber, paraffin and resin can significantly improve the water resistance, brightness, oxidation resistance and processing performance of these materials. For example, adding a small amount of this product to paint can prevent the paint from floating. Color, wrinkle-free, improve the brightness of the paint mold.
- Other uses of dimethyl silicone oil. This product can also be used as a high temperature bath and heat carrier, heat exchange system for precision instruments, as an anti-printing agent for dry copiers and in the manufacture of various glazing agents. Using this product to treat the anti-filament head can eliminate static electricity and improve the quality of wire drawing. Adding this product to cosmetics can improve skin care and moisturizing effect and so on.
4. Package and storage:
Package by 25kgs/50kgs/200kg drum.
Silicone oil could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.