Epoxy Silicone Oil
Epoxy silicone oil (epoxy polysiloxane) is used in textile finishing, chemical intermediate, resin crosslinking agent, and building material additive. Different satisfactory products can be obtained by choosing different epoxy modification groups.
Epoxy silicone oil :Its colorless transparent to slightly yellow liquid. Epoxy silicone oil has excellent viscosity stability; the addition reaction is relatively complete; the reactivity is high; it is non-toxic and non-irritating.
|Name||Epoxy silicone oil|
|Mellow point||−59 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||101 °C(lit.)|
|Viscosity (25℃, mpas)||50-10000|
|Specific gravity (25℃)||1.05-1.10|
|Water solubility||Practically insoluble|
3.Mainly characteristic and used
- Epoxy polysiloxane is used in textile chemical industry to manufacture amino silicone oil, and block silicone oil is used to produce various smoothing agents and softeners.
- Epoxy polysiloxane is widely used in resin cross-linking agent, which can adjust resin strength, softness and resin reactivity.
- Epoxy polysiloxanel is widely used in construction to enhance the strength and fastness of the substrate, and it has a good waterproof function.
- Used as softener and smoother for cotton, wool, silk, hemp fabrics and products.
- Used as a shampoo additive and for the soft and smooth treatment of wigs and other hair products.
- It is used as an auxiliary agent in the production of spandex oil to treat spandex fibers, which can prevent the adhesion between spandex fibers. It has good affinity for fiber and ballast, and has the characteristics of silane coupling
The effect of the agent can increase the interfacial bonding force and improve the strength of the composite product.
- Used as an internal additive for epoxy resin materials to improve the internal stress of epoxy resin products, enhance their flexibility, and make them not brittle or cracked
- The important intermediate raw material of silicone block polymer is the key raw material of a new generation of ternary copolymer silicone oil softener for textile printing and dyeing.
The three major disadvantages of amino silicone oil are yellowing, non-hydrophilicity and demulsification and sticking.
- The effect of the release agent is excellent, and it is an ideal material for the release agent of epoxy resin inside and outside.
- As a broad-spectrum tackifier for addition type silicone rubber, dry aluminum is used. The viscosity increase of glass is very effective.
4. Package and storage:
Package by 25kgs/50kgs/200kg drum.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.