Silicone Oil 1000cst
Silicone oil, is a hydrophobic organic silicon material. There is a use in various fields such as drugs, daily compounds, food, and buildings. Its derivatives have reached hundreds, and commonly used polysiloxanes are mainly: polydimethylsiloxane, cyclosiloxane. Aminosiloxane, polymethylphenylsiloxane, polyether polysiloxane copolymer, and the like. Wherein, the loop polymethylsiloxane is a commonly used polysiloxane.
Silicone oil 1000cst has physiological inert, good chemical stability, electrode and weather resistance, wide viscosity, low solidification point, high lightning Good hydrophobic performance and high shear ability.
|Mellow point||−59 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||101 °C(lit.)|
|Density||0.963 g/mL at 25 °C|
|Vapor density||>1 (vs air)|
|Vapor Pressure||<5 mm Hg ( 25 °C)|
|Water solubility||Practically insoluble|
- In the automotive industry and the aviation industry, it can also be used as hydraulic oil, shock absorbing oil, brake oil, etc.
- Use it in textile to reduce friction, prevent hair, and break.
- Non-stick with rubber, plastic, etc., can be used in various rubber, plastic molding processed release agents.
- Due to the small tension of the silicone oil, the antifoaming agent of the industry can be used.
- Silicon oil on the motor, electrical, electronic instrument can improve the moisture-proof insulation.
- Other item additives such as paint, ink, polished oil can also be made.
- Add it in cosmetics to improve moisturizing and protective effects on skin, and so on.
4. Package and storage:
Package by 25kgs/50kgs/200kg drum.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.