Hydrogen Silicone Oil
Hydrogen silicone oil, under the action of metal catalyst, it can be cross-linked at an appropriate temperature to form a waterproof film on the surface of various substrates. It is widely used as fabric, fire extinguishing agent (dry powder), paper, metal, leather, wood, glass, cement, ceramics, marble water repellent, anti-sticking agent or anti-corrosion agent, etc.
Hydrogen silicone oil has physiological inert, good chemical stability, electrode and weather resistance, wide viscosity, low solidification point, high lightning Good hydrophobic performance and high shear ability.
|Hydrogen silicone oil
|Viscosity(25 ℃) （mm2/s)
|0.995~1.015g/mL at 25 °C
|Refractive Index (25℃)
|Hydrogen content (﹪, m/m) ≥
|Volatile Matter (150℃,3h.%)
3.Mainly characteristic and used
Hydrogen-containing silicone oil has excellent hydrophobicity and is suitable for surface treatment of glass, metal, fiber, powder, etc.
Under the action of metal salt catalyst, this product can be cross-linked to form a film at low temperature, forming a waterproof film on the surface of various substances, which can be used as a waterproof film for various materials such as fabric, glass, ceramics, paper, leather, metal, cement, marble, etc. agents, especially the waterproofing of fabrics.
The methyl hydrogen-containing silicone oil emulsion is used together with the methyl hydroxy silicone oil emulsion, which can waterproof and maintain the breathability of the fabric, improve the tear strength, friction strength and antifouling property of the fabric, and improve the hand feeling and sewing performance of the fabric. In addition, it is used as a release agent and cross-linking agent for paper
- Solid silicone rubber – used as bridging agent, anti-yellowing agent and coupling agent in high temperature mixing silicone rubber (HTV)
- As a cross-linking agent for addition type liquid silicone rubber, Si-C bond is formed under the catalysis of PT
- It is used as a waterproofing agent (water repellent, water repellent) in waterproof clothing and waterproof gypsum board. Under the action of metal salt catalyst, it can be cross-linked to form a film at low temperature, and a waterproof film can be formed on the surface.
- The surface treatment of MgO (electrical grade MgO) plays an insulating role
- In textile and garment industries, it is used as softener, water repellent, feel improver, sewing thread lubrication, chemical fiber spinneret lubrication and garment lining auxiliaries, etc.
4. Package and storage:
Package by 25kgs/50kgs/200kg drum.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.