Titanium Dioxide Tio2 HTA120
Sodium hexametaphosphate is an inorganic substance with the molecular formula (NaPO3)6, white powder crystal, or colorless transparent glass flake or block solid. Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents. It has strong hygroscopicity, and when exposed to the air, it can gradually absorb water and become a sticky substance. It can form soluble complexes with metal ions such as calcium and magnesium. It has a wide range of uses in both food and industrial fields.
In the food industry, Sodium hexametaphosphate is used as a food quality improver for canned food, fruit juice drinks, dairy products, and soy milk. It can be used as Ph regulator, metal ion chelating agent, adhesive and expansion agent, etc. When used in canned beans, fruits and vegetables, it can stabilize the pigment and protect the color of food; when used in canned meat, it can emulsify the fat and keep the texture uniform; when used in meat food, it can improve the water holding capacity and prevent the fat in the meat from deteriorating. When added to beer, it can clarify the liquor and prevent turbidity.
- Used as water softener for boiler water and industrial water (including dye production water, titanium dioxide production water, printing and dyeing slurry and dyeing water, cleaning color film copy water, and chemical water, pharmaceutical, reagent production water, etc.) water softener, industrial circulating cooling water Water treatment agent; also used as corrosion inhibitor, flotation agent, dispersant, high temperature binder, dyeing auxiliaries, metal surface treatment, rust inhibitor, detergent auxiliaries. Coated paper production is used as a slurry diffusing agent to improve penetration. In addition, Sodium hexametaphosphate is also used in washing utensils and chemical fibers to remove iron ions in pulp. In the oil industry, it is used for rust prevention of drilling pipes and to control the viscosity of mud during oil drilling.
|Phosphorus pentoxide(P2O5), % ≥||68.0|
|Inactive phosphate(P2O5), % ≤||7.5|
|Water insoluble, % ≤||0.04|
|Iron (Fe) ,% ≤||0.03|
|Appearance||White Powder, granula or flake|
- Properties Colorless transparent glass flakes or white granular crystals.and insufficient water.
- Melting point 616℃ (decomposition)
- Relative density 2.484 (20℃)
- Directly reduce the usage of sulfonic acid and AES, thickening without affecting the sea cleaning effect.
- Solubility Easily soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents.
4. Package and storage:
Sodium hexametaphosphate are packaged by 25kgs.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.