Iron Oxide Price
The iron oxide pigment is an inorganic substance, a chemical formula Fe2O3, a red or dark red amorphous powder. The relative density is 5 ~ 5.25, the melting point is 1565 ° C (simultaneously decomposed). Insoluble in water, soluble in hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid, slightly soluble in nitric acid. Hedging and coloring strength is very strong, free of water seepage and water sealing. Stable in the atmosphere and sunlight, withstanded tue gas, high temperature resistance, alkali resistance. The dry product of this product is thick and hard, suitable for magnetic materials, polishing abrasive materials. The crystalline particles of wet products are small and soft, suitable for paints and ink industries.
2019 Iron Oxide Price
- In the first half of the year, the iron oxide price market has poured “V” trend. From the part of the company’s price system, the market price is shocked, from 0.75 million / ton to 0.65 million yuan / ton, decreased by 15.4%, last at the end of March, late March It is 0.58 million yuan / ton, the high price is 0.7 million yuan / ton in June, and the vertical amplitude is 11%.
- For the subsequent market trend of iron oxide price, due to some new production capacity in the second half of the year, the supply of supply is sufficient, and the downstream is affected by factors such as economic growth, safety supervision, and the overall demand of the market is weak, plus the export situation. Poor, the iron oxide market continues to be weak in the second half of the year, and the “Golden Silver Ten” in the traditional gold season of the iron oxide will not have too high expectations.
- New production capacity of iron oxide this year, because many companies have improved after environmental protection standard, the supply of iron oxide market will increase in the second half of the year. And the original production capacity is also gradually released, and the iron oxide price market will bring a certain impact wave.
- From the bottom of the iron oxide price, the overall situation is not very optimistic. Due to the tightening of the real estate market, the completion area continued to decline, house decoration will reduce the demand for iron oxide reduction, domestic real estate completion area decreased by 12.4%, and expanded from 2.1 percentage points. Another demand in major municipal projects may have an increase, but the growth is limited.
- Due to the sustained environmental high pressure, production is limited to the demand discount of iron oxide market, the demand discount of the container is not prosperous, and market suppliers will wait and see, and the iron oxide market will continue to be weak. It is expected that in the peak season of “Golden Nine Silver Ten” traditional demand, it is possible to give the iron oxide price supply and the price of bottom-up rebound.
- In the first half of the year, my country’s iron oxide is due to trade friction, which has caused a certain pressure to the domestic market. In the first half of the year, it has a total of 1.452% year-on-year, with an export amount of 144.3 billion US dollars, a year-on-year drop 14.87%. From the second half of the economic situation, the iron oxide export situation is still not optimistic.
- The main growth points of iron oxide exports in Southeast Asia developing countries. China-US trade friction makes China’s export volume in the second year, and the demand for iron oxide pigment market continues to decrease, my country’s iron oxide export will be limited.
- Overall, the price iron oxide market in the second half of the year is “first weak and thin and thin and weak”, the current three-quarter gold peak season has improved the demand for raw materials, but under the high pressure of safe environmental protection, the downstream starting rate is limited, and iron oxide In the channel that is in price fluctuations, the market supplier wait and see is aggravated, making the price expectation to take a low trend. However, there is still a risk of rehabilitation in the fourth quarter.
2020 Iron Oxide Price
- China has become the world’s largest national trade of iron oxide production, and has been integrated into the global industrial chain and supply chain. In 2020, foreign affected abroad is more affected, and the amount of iron oxide price demand is suddenly reduced. The export orders of China’s iron oxide price enterprises have also decreased. In 2020, China’s iron oxide industry has increased by 160,400 tons, a decrease of 0.18 million tons in 2019; the number of exports is 290,600 tons, which is reduced by 0.25 million tons from 2019.
- In 2019, the import amount of iron oxide pigment industry in China was $ 0.77 million, and the export amount was 288 million US dollars; the import amount of iron oxide industry in China in 2020 was $ 0.7 billion, with an export amount of $ 278 million.
- China’s iron oxide export is much larger than import average price, and the overall import and export average price is declining. In 2020, China’s iron oxide industry imported average imports was $ 438.0 / ton, and the export average price was $ 957.3 / ton, and the difference was 519.3 US dollars / ton.
- From the perspective of China’s iron oxide price export volume, it is exported to 7.2.3 million US dollars in Southeast Asia, accounting for 26.0% of total exports, exported to US $ 710.3 million, accounting for 25.5% of total exports; exports to Europe 6.244 million US dollars, accounting for 22.4% of the total export amount.
2021 Iron Oxide Price
- Sino-Chemical New Network News (Reporter Jiang Xiao) On May 10, the reporter learned from the China Coatings Industry Association’s Oxide Industry Branch, this month, the iron oxide price this year has ushered in this year’s third price, mainly in the cost-to-end tape increase To, the rapid price of prices has exceeded 3,000 yuan / ton, and the embarrassment of can’t buy the goods, affecting production, it is difficult to return to full load.
- The iron raised price is unable to play, the demand growth has caused the situation of enterprise inventory, “The goods are priced”, and the iron oxide has risen by 500 yuan / ton, exported 100 yuan per month / ton, some companies in the early stage If you can make a lot of free goods will be less damage, the order in the second quarter has been completed in the second quarter, and the potential of “The goods is priced” helps the iron oxide price upward.
- For phthalocyanine blue, the phthalocyanine green series paint has risen nearly 3,000 ~ 5,000 yuan / ton, and intermittent breaks, the order has been booked in the first half of the year.
- China’s Coatings Industry Association’s Oxide Industry Branch once again reminds the iron oxide pigment industries to combine their respective business conditions, strengthen communication with customers, such as the market price fluctuations in chemical raw materials, metal iron, auxiliary materials and freights, and inform customers According to the market demand, they should adjust the price of the price to the price of the price of the operating risk, and construct the organized iron oxide market environment.
Pigment coating companies said that the current price has soared, in addition to the downstream fire, a large part of the reason is the potential of “goods tight prices” in the upstream raw materials industry. As overseas epidemic is more serious, the manufacturing industry in multiple countries is affected. The factory cannot fully load, and the industrial chain of the export is also stagnant. Whether it is medicine, pesticides, raw materials, or chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, etc.
- The main reason for the rumble of the iron oxide price after the May 1st: First, “Carbon Peak, Carbon” is a solemn promise made to the world to the world, and the high-emission project will be resolute. It is a wide and profound economic and social reform.
- Second, the new crown epidemics has generally “big water” since the world, leading to systemic inflation, high-ranking high-ranking, as the world’s largest country, the United States has printed $ 50 billion, this year, this year, 1.9 trillion Dollars, in the past more than 14 months, the US printing increased by 82% year-on-year, the UK was close to 60%, and the euro country was overflowing over 53% year-on-year. Continuous currency, causing currency depreciation. In this context, there are more than 10% of the world’s 57 major commodities price increase.
- Third, the global economy began to recover, production and investment demand, the demand for products such as raw materials has risen sharply, forming a supply and demand tension.
At present, iron oxide pigment manufacturers have increased 600 yuan per ton of national standard iron red price products. During the red production process of iron oxide, a large amount of water and environmental requirements are high, and the basic acid and iron prices have risen. Even if the price of the national standard 130 is already 9500 yuan per ton, this round of iron red products is broken. Ten thousand. Moreover, as foreign epidemics can be controlled gradually resume production, iron red will also ushered in the export market.