Chloride Process Titanium Dioxide BLR895
Chloride Process Titanium Dioxide Introduction
Titanium dioxide (titanium powder) is widely used in coatings, paper, chemical fiber, plastic, rubber, cosmetics, catalyst and other industries. The production of titanium pink powder has only two process technologies: sulfuric acid method and chloride method. The chloride chloride has the advantages of three waste, less atmospheric pollution, good product quality, and easy industrialized production, so it is widely used.
Globally, the production of titanium pink only has two process technologies: sulfuric acid method and chloride method, but the price of the finished products produced by the two is thousands (per ton). Titanium sulfate titanium pink is not only low value, but also narrow. Titanium pink powder is mainly used in production coatings (about 60%), of which automobile paint, exterior wall coatings, etc. are used to use chloride titanium pink.
Chloride Process Titanium Dioxide Typical Properties
|Name||Chloride Titanium Dioxide BLR895|
|TiO2 Content （%≥||93|
|The mass fraction of water soluble matter（%≤||0.5|
|105℃ Volatile （%≤||0.5|
|Oil absorption （g/100g||20|
|45µm Sieve residue （%≤||0.02|
|Specific resistance (Ωm≥||38|
Rutile content （%≥
The chloride titanium dioxide method has the following advantages:
- Three waste. The chloride method generates about 1 ton per ton of products, far less than sulfuric acid.
- Less atmospheric pollution. Gas discharged from chloride can meet the requirements of atmospheric emissions through circular use or incineration.
- Good product quality. The chlorine chloride is produced in gold and red stone, with controllable particle size and uniform distribution. The sulfuric acid method is mainly Ruiqin -type titanium white. It needs to be baked to get golden red stone titanium white products. Product needs.
- The chloride method is a continuous production process, which is easy to industrialized production. However, the chloride method also has its weaknesses, mainly because the device is complex, risk, and high operation requirements. The production of chloride in the world is on the rise, and the newly built companies in the 1990s basically use chloride.
- Have strong dyeing and coverage capabilities, and have good moisture.
- Have good dispersion, strong coverage and stable color.
- Low -reactivity of good dispersion and oxidant
- The characteristics of high whiteness and good colors.
Chloride Titanium Dioxide BLR895 Mainly Used
Titanium Dioxide BLR895 is widely used in plastics, rubber, inks, paper, makeup, ceramics, daily chemicals, pharmaceuticals, ornaments and other industries.
- Indispensable white pigment in ink. The ink containing titanium dioxide is durable and not easy to change color, and has good surface wettability and is easy to disperse.
- Adding titanium dioxide to plastics can improve the heat resistance, light resistance and weather resistance of plastic products, improve the physical and chemical properties of plastic products, enhance the mechanical strength of products, and prolong service life.
- Titanium dioxide coating, bright color, high hiding power, strong tinting power, low dosage, many varieties, can protect the stability of the medium, and can enhance the mechanical strength and adhesion of the paint film, prevent cracks, prevent ultraviolet rays and Moisture penetrates and prolongs the life of the paint film.
- It used for paper filler, adding titanium dioxide to paper can make the paper have good whiteness, good gloss, high strength, thin and smooth, no penetration during printing, and light weight.
- Enamel grade titanium dioxide has high purity, good whiteness, fresh color, uniform particle size, strong refractive index and high achromatic power. It has the advantages of strong opacity and opacity, making the coating thin, smooth and acid resistant after enamel coating, and can be mixed evenly with other materials in the enamel manufacturing process, not easy to agglomerate, and easy to melt.
Package and storage
Titanium Dioxide BLR895 are package by 25kgs.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.