What Is Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA, Market Consumption And How To Use It?
What Is Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA？
English name: 1,3,5-trichloro-1,3,5-triazinane-2,4,6-trione
Nickname: Trichloroalic acid, trichloroisine, trichlorotide triazine, trichloroisocyanurate, strong chloride, chlorosine
Simply call: TCCA
Molecular formula: C3CL3N3O3
CAS NO: 87-90-1
Molecular Weight: 232.409
Trichloroisocyanuric acid , chemical formula is C3O3N3Cl3, the molecular weight is 232.41, is an organic compound, a white crystalline powder or a granular solid, has a strong chlorine stimulating flavor. Trichloroic acid is a very strong oxidant and a chlorinated agent, mixed with ammonium salts, ammonia, urea, producing explosive trichloride, moisture, and heat of trichloride, and is flammable. Trichloroisurium acid (TCCA) has almost no corrosion of stainless steel, and the corrosion of brass is strong than the corrosion of carbon steel.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant is one of the chlorinated isocyanic acid series products, referred to as TCCA, pure product is powdered white crystals, slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvent; activated chlorine content is 2 to 3 times higher than bleaching powder. Trichloroisurium acid is a bleach powder, bleach replacement of products, three waste than bleaching, advanced countries use it to replace bleach trends. White crystalline powder or granular solid, has a strong chlorine gas, containing more than 90% or more, 25 degrees in water is 1.2 grams, and the acid or alkali is easy to decompose.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant is a chloro isocyanic acid compound, which is a more important bleach, chlorinating agent, and disinfectant. Compared with traditional chlorinating agents (such as liquid chloride, bleaching powder, drifting powder), TCCA has a high degree of effective chlorine content, stable storage, molding and convenient use, sterilization and bleaching power, and release effective chlorine in water, safe Non-toxic and other features, so its development and research have received attention from countries. The use of trichloro isocyanic acid is widely used as a bactericide such as industrial water, swimming pool, hospital, cutlery, etc., development and utilization prospects are very broad. Trichloroic acid has been widely used in industrial circulating water.
- Sterilization: TCCA is an efficient disinfection bleach, stable storage, convenient use, safe, widely used in food processing, drinking water disinfection, breeding rice seeds, almost all fungi, bacteria, virus Spores have a killing effect, and there is a special effect on killing the hepatitis A, hepatitis B virus, and has a good disinfection effect on sexivobes and HIV. It is used in industrial film, swimming pool, cleaning agent, hospital, cutlery, etc. as a sterilizing agent in silkworm and other farming. The use of trichloroic acid is widely used in disinfectants and sterilizers, and the application in industrial production is also very wide.
- Printing and dyeing industry: TCCA is more than 90% of active chloric acid-containing active chloride, which is used as a bleaching agent in the printing industry, suitable for bleaching treatment of cotton, hemp, hair, synthetic fiber and mixed fiber. Not only does not hurt the fiber, but it is better than the sodium hypochlorite and bleach, but can be used instead of the imported hypochlorite.
- Food industry: Instead of chlorine T for food disinfection, the effective chlorine content is three times the chlorine T. It can be used as a decolorized deodorant of a dextrin.
- Wool textile industry: It is used as a wool anti-sheat agent in the wool textile industry, and TCCA is used instead of potassium bromate.
- Rubber industry: In the production of rubber industrial production, TCCA is used as chlorinated agents.
- Industrial oxidant: The oxidation-reduction electrode potential of TCCA is equivalent to hypochlorite, which can be used instead of hyperloxic acid to do quality oxidants.
- Other aspects: For raw materials in the organic synthesis industry, a variety of organic matter such as three (2-hydroxyethyl) esters can be synthesized. TCCA after dichloro isocyanic acid is not only non-toxic, but also has a variety of uses, such as producing a series of resins, coatings, binders, plastics.
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA Market Consumption
The United States is the largest consumer of trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA, and consumes more than 80,000 tons per year, followed by Japan, with an annual consumption of approximately 30,000 tons. Foreign trichloroisocyanic acid consumption is mainly sanitary disinfection. Among them, the swimming poison disinfection is about 80%. Taking the United States as an example, the poison of swimming pools is about 70,000 tons per year: after the sanitation of water, hospitals and other public facilities. Sanitary disinfection.
According to data, foreign consumption increases at 14% per year.
Sterilization and sterilization of the breeding industry in the breeding industry is the main consumption field of trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA, accounting for 50% to 60% of total consumption, and other scholars are sterilized in the upper business circulating water and mix algae, and the effect is good, not only It can improve the circulating water utilization, purify the water, saves water, and ensure normal, stable, safe operation of the circulating water system, greatly reduces the integrated energy consumption. According to statistics, in 2002, China’s actual consumption of Trichloroisurocyanuria was about 30,000 tons, and the amount of sterilization of silkworm and aquaculture industry accounted for 50% of total consumption.
The medical catering industry was 15%, 10% of daily disinfection, domestic water The circulating water treatment consumption is 8%. The consumption of agriculture, fisheries, textile, papermaking and swimming pool is increased in the future.
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA Instructions
- Drinking water disinfection :: Add 0.4 grams per 100 kg, stir well for a period of time.
- Swimming pool disinfection: 3 to 5 grams per cubic meter in the swimming pool.
- Treatment of industrial circulating cooling water: 0.5 grams per 1 m3 water, and the cooled water is generally controlled between 0.25 to 0.5 ppm, and the pH is preferably from 7 to 8.
- (1) Tableware disinfection. 0.25 grams per 5 kg of water, soak the washed tableware for 5 minutes.
- (2) Sewage and fecal treatment. The administration can eliminate odor by adding 5 grams per cubic meter sewage or feces.
- (3) Seed sterilization and disinfection. TCCA uses TCCA to break the sleep period, improve seed germination rate, inhibit the occurrence of disease, it is also important that it does not have environmental pollution problems, and it is harmless to human livestock. The method was to be soaked with 0.2% TcCA aqueous solution for 12 hours.
- (4) Sterilization of aquaculture industry.
- (5) Used in hospital sewage, diapers, fuse, drug bowl and equipment disinfection. Compared with common new neutral off, stone carbonated, washing must be compared to the same disinfectant, TCCA is only 1/10 ~ 1/100 of the above conventional disinfectant, and the sterilization speed is fast, and the effect is good.
- (6) Disinfect deodorant for garbage dirt for domestic and public places. The formula is: TCCA25%, decent dirt flour 25 ~ 65%, 10 to 15% of dichlorobenzene, suitable for the deodorant deodorant of the defects and garbage and the yolk groove.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA has a killing effect on almost all fungi, bacteria, viruses and spores. It has special effects on killing hepatitis A and B viruses. It also has a good disinfection effect on sexual viruses and HIV. It is safe and convenient to use. The product can also be widely used in food, dairy products, rice seed treatment, fruit preservation, fiber bleaching, wool shrinkage prevention, daily chemical decolorization, wood mold prevention and papermaking, rubber oxidation and battery materials.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA disinfectant swimming pool disinfectant is a swimming pool disinfectant powder, disinfectant tablet, etc. made of trichloroisocyanuric acid as raw material. It is mainly used for disinfection and sterilization of pool water, inhibiting the growth of algae, preventing the water body from turning green, and preventing the spread of diseases.
TCCA swimming pool disinfectant is more convenient to use. Its main component is trichloroisocyanuric acid. After being put into the swimming pool, the hydrolyzed isocyanuric acid has the ability to absorb ultraviolet rays, and the efficacy is stable, so that the generated free residual chlorine has good stability. The residual chlorine in the swimming pool is kept above 0.3ppm, so there is no need for frequent dosing.
The trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA disinfectant use of swimming pool disinfectant is very simple: the swimming pool disinfectant is accurately measured, and the weighed tablet can be directly and evenly thrown into the pool. Small, after the tablet sinks to the bottom of the pool, it can be completely dissolved in about ten minutes, leaving no residue, high efficiency and environmental protection. In addition to daily disinfection, it can also be used to quickly replenish residual chlorine in emergency situations. Not only the use method is simple, but also the operation environment of spraying can be greatly improved and labor intensity is reduced. It is most suitable for use in swimming pools and small pools without circulation devices.
Swimming pool disinfectant powder is also easy to use. After weighing, pour it into a bucket filled with clean water, and stir while adding. After it is evenly dissolved, pour it into the swimming pool evenly along the edge of the swimming pool.
Finally, let’s talk about the dosage of Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant TCCA swimming pool disinfectant. The general daily dosage is 1000 cubic meters of water and 2kg of disinfectant. That is 2g per ton of water. However, in special circumstances, such as rainy days and when there are a lot of swimmers in summer, the medication should be doubled depending on the situation.
TCCA Disinfectant Storage And Transportation Precautions
(1) Product storage: Trichloroisocyanuric acid should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated warehouse, moisture-proof, waterproof, waterproof, fireproof, isolated from fire and heat sources. Mixed storage with oxidizing agents, reducing agents, easily chlorinated and oxidizing substances. It is absolutely forbidden to mix or mix with inorganic salts and organic substances containing ammonia, ammonium and amine, such as liquid ammonia, ammonia water, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride urea, etc. , otherwise it is easy to explode or burn, and it should not be in contact with non-ionic surfactants, otherwise it will burn easily.
(2) Product transportation: Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant TCCA can be transported by various means of transportation such as trains, cars, ships, etc. When shipping, prevent the package from breaking, prevent fire, water and moisture, and do not mix with ammonia, ammonia water, ammonium salts, amides, urea, oxidants, non-ionic surfactants, flammable and explosive dangerous goods.
(3) Fire protection: Trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA is not spontaneously combustible and non-flammable. When mixed with ammonium, ammonia and ammonium, it is easy to burn and explode. At the same time, due to the influence of the fire, the substance decomposes and releases harmful gases. Therefore, in the event of a fire , Firefighters must wear gas masks, work clothes and put out the fire in the upper wind. Common fire extinguishing materials such as water and foam fire extinguishing agents can be used to put out the fire.
TCCA disinfectant Appearance
Trichloroisocyanuric acid Appearance:
White Powder, Particle, Tablet Melting Point: 247-251 ° C
Granular specification: 8-30 mesh, 20-60 (can be customized according to user requirements)
Tablet specification: 1 gram, 5 grams, 10 grams, 15 grams, 20 grams, 30 grams, 50 grams, 100 grams, 125 grams, 150 grams, 190 grams, 200 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, etc. Request custom)
Trichloroisocyanuric acid Packing:
There are various specifications of packaging bags, plastic buckets, cardboard buckets, cartons. (Can be customized according to user requirements)
Trichloroisocyanuric acid Use:
For drinking water, swimming pool water, industrial circulating water, sewage, etc. High-efficiency sterilizing disinfectants, cotton, wool anti-fibrous fiber, wool anti-shrinkant, can also be used in rubber chlorinated, battery materials, organic synthetic industries, and dry bleaching of clothing.
Is TCCA Harmful To The Human Body?
Currently, it is safe.
NKC-621 trichloroisocyanuuuu (also known as TCCA, strong chlorine, fish)
Chloroisocyanurates Trichlorocyanurates are highly efficient sterilization bleaching agents, which have strong disinfective sterilization and bleaching effect due to high effective chlorine content, which is higher than that of general chlorinated agents. Since it does not contain alkaline substances, as a bleaching agent, the fabric has no destructive effect, the bleaching of cotton and linen and synthetic fibers can be achieved; the residue is not left after decomposition, and it is an ideal bleach of advanced paper. Due to the slow dissolution rate, the solution is effective. It is especially suitable for sterilization of the swimming pool water. It can also be used as a wool, cashmere treatment agent and wool anti-shrinkant, an excellent oxidant and a chlorinated agent.
The product is a white crystalline powder, a melting point of 225-230 ° C, and the melting point is heated or decomposed. Slightly soluble in water, dissolved in water (25 ° C) is 1.2 g / 100 g of water, soluble in acetone and alkali solution. After dissolving in water, hydrolysis is hypochlorous acid and cyanurate, no secondary pollution, is an efficient, safe sterilization and bleach.
For more product information, please see：