Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Tablet
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablet is a white tablet, commonly known as Chlorine. It is the most broad-spectrum, efficient and safe disinfectant among oxidizing fungicides, and it is also the leading product in chlorinated isocyanuric acid. . It can strongly kill bacteria, bacterial propagules, fungi, etc., quickly kill and strongly inhibit blue-green algae, red algae, seaweed and other algae plants in circulating water, cooling towers, pools and other systems. It has a complete killing effect on the circulating water system.
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablet, particles and powder, with a taste of chlorine, soluble in water, water solution is weak acid, is a stable performance of the oxidant, fungicide.
2. Typical Properties:
|Effective chlorine contant,% ≥||45|
|Solubility (25°C water)||1.2g / 100g|
|Moisture content (%)||≤0.5|
|PH,1% aqueous solution||6.0-7.0|
|Solubility (30°C acetic acid)||36g / 100g|
3. Recommended application:
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablet widely used in the sterilization and algae killing of industrial circulating water systems such as power plants, petroleum, chemical industry, textiles, electronics, etc.
- Solve the problem of blocked and corroded pipes
- excellent bleaching and disinfecting agent in the daily chemical and textile industries.
- used for disinfection of water bodies and breeding places in animal husbandry, aquatic products, etc.
- Used for tackling crop diseases
- Used for cleaning and disinfection in the food and beverage processing industry, as a swimming pool disinfectant and disinfection of public places
4. Package and storage:
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablet are package by 45kgs and 50kgs drum.
It could be stored well for a long time by avoiding directly to contract with moist environment.