Natrosol is a nonionic, water soluble polymer derivatized from natural, renewable resources. It is used as a thickener, rheology modifier and syneresis control agent in toothpaste formulations where high di- and trivalent salt tolerance is required. The addition of HEC to toothpaste provides excellent gloss.
1. Aplicación principal
- Water latex paint: It can be used in vinyl acetate emulsion polymerization to improve the stability of the polymerization system in a wide pH range. Additives such as pigments and fillers are used in the manufacture of finished products to evenly disperse, stabilize and provide thickening effects.
- thickener: HEC is used as a thickening agent in various muds required for drilling, well fixing, cementing and fracturing operations to give the mud good fluidity and stability. It improves the mud carrying capacity during drilling and prevents a large amount of water from entering the oil layer from the mud, thus stabilizing the production capacity of the oil layer.
- Building construction and building materials.
- Used in toothpaste.
- Used in water-based inks, HEC can make the ink dry quickly and prevent penetration.
|1,500-2,500 cps at 1% concentration
|fine (X grind on U.S. 60 mesh, 0.5% max)
|0.2 – 1.0%
|valor de pH
It is widely used in building materials, coatings, synthetic resins, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, food, textiles, agriculture, cosmetics, tobacco and other industries. It can be divided into: construction grade, food grade and pharmaceutical grade according to its use. At present, most domestic products are of construction grade. In construction grade, a large amount of putty powder is used. About 90% is used to make putty powder, and the rest is used to make cement mortar and glue.
- Excellent salt tolerance
- Imparts slip and lubricity
- Ability to create clear formulations
- Stabilizes emulsion systems
- Surface-treated to aid incorporation into water
- Vegan suitable
4. Paquete y almacenamiento:
It is package in 25kg multilayer paper bags with polyethylene intermediate layer.
Se puede almacenar bien durante mucho tiempo evitando que se contraiga directamente con un ambiente húmedo.